Subject: Re: can someone explain it?
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=E5llen?= <pollen@astrakan.hig.se>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/07/2002 09:24:21
On Sun, 6 Jan 2002, Pållen wrote:

: > There is a compat_pecoff(8) manual page which has quite a bit of info
: > and there is the site: 	http://chiharu.hauN.ORG/peace/

: This time I got a little further, so long as it recognizes the exe files
: as executables. Loads the dll's, then just segfaults.
:
: Any more ideas about this?

Just like the PEACE website says on the "current status page":

   Currently, most applications dumps core. There is the applications
   (hopefully) works with PEACE.

   [followed by a short list of applications that are known to work]

I've only been able to get one thing to work, myself:  CMD.EXE from Win2k.
A rather odd test, at that, seeing "C:\>" inside an xterm....

It's under development.  Feel free to fix bugs and send them patches!  :)

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  Wasabi & NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- CDs, Integration, Embedding, Support -- http://www.wasabisystems.com/