Subject: today's build errors
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: John F. Woods <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/30/2001 00:55:08
I tried doing a complete build and release today (sources fresh as of
this morning).  I've run into three problems so far:

1,2) The INSTALL and INSTALL-LAPTOP config files have uhidev commented
out, but some entries use it, hence config fails.

3) Building ramdisk-tiny fails because the floppy image runs out of
   space copying into .profile:

    COPY    ${CURDIR}/termcap.mini          usr/share/misc/termcap
    SPECIAL sh ${CURDIR}/../../../../distrib/sets/makeobsolete -b -s ${CURDIR}/../../../../distrib/sets -t ./dist
    COPY    ${CURDIR}/dot.profile           .profile

    /mnt: write failed, file system is full

(aargh, that was the very last thing that needed to go onto the floppy.)