Subject: Re: auvia weird skipping?
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/14/2001 22:07:13
I had this happen on my previous pc which had the auvia on the mb (asus k7m).
it would only happen when I had a promise ultra100 IDE card plugged in and
I accessed a disk attached to that card.  eventually I gave up on the
promise card and didn't have the weird sound problem after that anymore.

-Chuck