Subject: wireless question
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jean_Fran=E7ois_Briel?= <briel@esi-sa.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/14/2001 17:19:32
Hello=A0!
I would like to communicate from my desktop computer with  an ibook
fitted with an airport card. The only 802.11 pci cards i saw in the
hardware supported list  were the cisco aironet 340/350. Do they
interoperate with airport cards ? Do other pci cards exist that are both
supported by Netbsd and work with airport cards ?  Important note :
cards should work together in ad hoc mode since my objective is not
buying an access point.

                                                    Thanks in advance
                                                           Jean Francois
Briel  =20