Subject: Re: Fw: Multiple Boot setup for XP
To: sfalken <sfalkenx@hotmail.com>
From: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/13/2001 15:56:49
--- sfalken <sfalkenx@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I already run FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, MacOS,
> Windows, Solaris, SCO,
> Linux/ppc and Linux/x86 at home, so learning really
> isn't the problem, I
> just can't decide what OS I want to run here at
> work, so I run all three,
> just haven't ever used NetBSD/i386, try to avoid x86
> hardware at all costs,
> hence the questions to this list  =]   x86 is NOT my
> strong suit.

To answer the previous post about why using all 3,
well, I have to use Linux AND Windows at work, so
there you go. I use VMWare to cover that though. Wish
I could use NetBSD. I could, I just couldn't get
everything done that I need to... (but one of these
days...).

I've booted Win2k and NetBSD successfully with the
NetBSD bootloader, did something change? Just install
NetBSD last...

As for your response from above, we need to cure you
of that Linux stuff... I try to think happy thoughts
when I have to use it...

Andy