Subject: Intel Chipset
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Shawn Dunn <sfalkenx@hotmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/11/2001 14:08:04
ok, so I have NetBSD-1.5.2 installed and operating on this system, as well
as WinXP and Slackware 8.0, and under linux, in order to get X to work, I
have to load a kernel module called agpgart to enable the 82815 intel video
on the motherboard, how do I do this in NetBSD?  near as I can figger with
my limited experience, there really is no "kernel module" setup for NetBSD,
and on an aside, as part of the chipset this thing also has the sound on the
motherboard, also part of the 8281x chipset from intel, any idea how to get
it working?  I never did get it to work under Slack.

                    --Shawn