Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.5.2, ThinkPad X20, and Microphone
To: None <sen_ml@eccosys.com>
From: Tatoku Ogaito <tacha@tack.fukui-med.ac.jp>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/11/2001 21:25:20
Hello.

 sen_ml@eccosys.com wrote:

 > I'm running a kernel compiled w/ support for clct (CS4281) and I've
 > successfully played and listened to audio files.
 >
 > When I do:
 >
 >   cat /dev/audio > testfile
 >
 > I see:
 >
 >   /netbsd: cs4281_trigger_input: not implemented yet
 >
 > Does this mean I'm out of luck?  Perhaps there's some other way I
 > should be testing...

Actually, cs4281_trigger_input() is implemented at least what document says.
It seems that I just forgot to remove the printf().  So I hope it should
work for both of 1.5.2 and -current.

Please test again after setting following parameters.

inputs.mic.mute   -> off
inputs.mic.preamp -> on
inputs.mic.source -> mic0 (I think this is the built in one) or
                     mic1 (external)

Tacha