Subject: pkgsrc problems
To: NetBSD <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: James Tuman Nelson <jimtnelson@earthlink.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/23/2001 15:47:45
I have been trying to install fvwm2, fvwm1, and suse_linux under
NetBSD-1.5.2, using the latest pkgsrc tar file, on my i386 box.  I have
the following problems:

fvwm1 and fvwm2:  Problem with PLIST, as follows
'cat:/usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/x11-links/pkg/PLIST: No such file or
directory' 'Error code 1' 'Stop'

suse_linux:  rpm installation causes an error, 'sed:
/usr/pkgsrc/misc/rpm/pkg/DEINSTALL: No such file or directory'  etc.

I have successfully installed these under NetBSD-1.5.  I have also
successfully installed a number of other packages under NetBSD-1.5.2.

Any advice?  Thanks in advance.

Jim Nelson