Subject: Re: help with boot.ini for netbsd dual boot
To: None <lymantok@pacbell.net>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/18/2001 16:16:10
On Sat, Nov 17, 2001 at 04:37:29PM +0000, lymantok@pacbell.net wrote:
> Ok,
>
> I have changed the boot.ini to include nbsd.bb.  I
> downloaded the nbsd0.bb, renamed it to match boot.ini, and placed it
> in the root of the C drive.  Now, when netbsd is selected as the os,
> I get no a bootable partition message. Any other ideas? Thx.

This may be because the NetBSD boot code is trying to boot from the
first disk, as it's called from here.
You may be able to hack it to hardcode the drive number, but I would
give up the win2000 selector and install the NetBSD boot selector on the
first drive. You can then boot the second disk with F5.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>