Subject: Re: softdep and partition crash
To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Tobias_Sch=FCpp?= <tobias.schuepp@antwerpes.de>
From: Kazushi (Jam) Marukawa <jam@pobox.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/17/2001 23:12:34
Hi,

Sorry about your problem.  I got the same crash problem and
sent PR.  At least, the latest kernel won't crash if you
filled up.  It was a problem of the current kernel while
sometime in September to November.  I recommend anyone who
are using the latest kernel made at those time period to
update kernel to the latest one.

I'm not sure about softdep part, though.

Regards,
-- Kazushi