Subject: Re: Roxen Webserver
To: Tomas Svensson <tsn@gbdev.net>
From: Gabor Suveg <gsuveg@sgsystem.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/15/2001 09:29:08
Tomas Svensson <tsn@gbdev.net> írta/wrote:
> >> and I didn't have to do anything special.
> GS> i complied, config, start, admin, pass OK
> GS> but no answer. i cant connect to roxen.
>
> What is the exact problem, do you get connection refused? Roxen
> configures the administrative interface to use a higher custom port
> instead of port 80. Connect to this and configure a real website that
> is using port 80.
i cant connect to admin interface.
wiht create_configinterface make i the interface  to port 19999.
and i cant conncet. im write user, and pass, and after no answer fromm roxen.

im another os (FreeBSD, Debian) a can connect to admin interface.

can you make a package from your roxen ?
--
best wishes,

Gabor Suveg <gsuveg@sgsystem.com>                http://sgsystem.com/