Subject: Re: PermitRootLogin in SSHd (WAS: Re: Telnet logins)
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/27/2001 11:15:23
	I would strongly prefer it to be left as it is. At the moment you
	can set a password then ssh in remotely to finish the
	configuration of the box (via an automated tool in some cases).

	Changing the default means an additional file to manually modify
	at the console before any remote configuration can be done.

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --