Subject: Re: your mail [hibernation partition]
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Bill Schoolcraft <bill@linuxcare.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/22/2001 07:08:31
"Valeriy E. Ushakov" wrote:

> My Dell Latitude CP hibernates just fine after creating the
> save-to-disk partition.  And Dell tool is *way* more friendly about
> your drive setup.  You can even create a small partition for
> meta-information and have it hibernating to a file in FAT partition,

..... I believe that's an OS/2 partition (type) if I'm not mistaken,
but please don't ask me why it's that type. :)

And the utility is called 'phdisk.exe' and there used to be only one
utility then DELL came out with one for their Inspiron laptop too that
is a slightly different utility.

--
Bill Schoolcraft	Linux/Unix System Engineer
650 Townsend Street	San Francisco, CA 94103