Subject: Re: IBM Auto 16/4 Token Ring PC Card and 535E
To: Wada Keiji <keiji@hiemalis.org>
From: Claus Andersen <clan@wheel.dk>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/21/2001 13:34:56
On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Wada Keiji wrote:

> And I tried a Turbo Token Ring, but I have the same problem.
>
> I think my kernel has a bad configuration.
> I added below line to GENERIC and make kernel. Is this right?
>
> tr*   at pcmcia? function ?           # IBM TROPIC based Token-Ring

The above is correct. I talked with people who knows quite a deal more
than me and they suggested to increase iosiz. My setting for 0x10000
should be enough. It goes something like this:

# ISA PCMCIA controllers
pcic0   at isa? port 0x3e0 iomem 0xd0000 iosiz 0x10000
pcic1   at isa? port 0x3e2 iomem 0xe0000 iosiz 0x4000

If doesn't work then try to post the complete output of dmesg.

Kind Regards,
Claus Andersen