Subject: i386 1.5.2_ALPHA binary snapshot available
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Bang Jun-Young <bjy@mogua.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/12/2001 02:40:40
Hi folks,

1.5.2_ALPHA binary snapshot for i386 port has been made and
available at:

	ftp://210.103.214.121
	(It was ftp.netbsd.or.kr but DNS is broken for now)

Significant changes made in this release, compared to 1.5.1, include:
 - latest fixes for a number of security holes
 - a problem with math emulation has been fixed

Along with distribution sets and kernels, there's an ISO image for
convenience. I haven't had time to test it on my machine, so if you
have a problem with it, please let me know.

Note that this is _not_ an official release. Please don't bother
our Release Engineers with complaint that it didn't work on your
machine. ;)

Enjoy,

Jun-Young

--