Subject: Re: stray interrupt
To: Gregory McGarry <g.mcgarry@ieee.org>
From: Joseph Sirucka <joseph.sirucka@dodgyware.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/03/2001 13:25:13
Gregory

I believed the bsd all used the same pcmcia drivers. A persons homepage here
in australia mentions, he wrote the drivers for this particular card. Freebsd
worked with the card as long as an entrie in /etc/pccard.conf disabled the
ethernet part of the card ( I didn't want to keep using freebsd, but netbsd.
Please don't say it can't work and force me to use freebsd). The modem and
ethernet could not work at the same time in freebsd. If this is the case in
netbsd, then I'm happy since I don't use both of them at the same time. I also
have the stray interrupt problem no matter what pcmicia card I use e.g. xircom
2-ps ehternet or wavelan wirelesss ethernet card.

I can only gather if nothing is working on the pcmcia devices then, there is
something else wrong,. What exactly, I don't know and that is whay I'm asking
if somebody does.

Thanks for the reply.

Joseph