Subject: Re: problems with pppd
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Simas Mockevicius <symka@vejas.lt>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/29/2001 09:03:54
guys :)

good morning, i the linl below is not working :)

http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/howto/pppnat/

and I found that I need to use tty02, because of old IBM mashine, I set up pppd
/etc/ppp/options file it looks and works just fine, but when I want to test modem
with something like this:
ci -p /dev/tty02 it is just saying that device not configured, but pppd runs ok.

I need just how to and where I have to write aditionals lines to set up ppp0 or
ppp1 :)

thanks.

--
Symka