Subject: Re: Experience with Dell Latitude CP?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Valeriy E. Ushakov <uwe@ptc.spbu.ru>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/28/2001 19:11:57
On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 16:37:10 +0200, Christoph Kaegi wrote:

> > What experience people have with running NetBSD on Dell Latitude CP?
>
> I am writing this on a Dell Lattitude CPx and NetBSD 1.5_BETA2

I have CP, not CPx - that's a slightly different machine.

> The 3com NIC is running (ex)

I've got Megahertz XJEM3336 modem/ether combo.  I've investigated
kern/11451 and added my fidings to the PR (the problem seems to be
that cbb and mhzc disagree on what iobase should be).

> Sound is running (Maestro 2E). This driver had to be integrated by
> hand. But I think it is in the 1.5.1 tree now.

CP (and CPi) series has Crystal 4237B.

I can play midi via midi at opl at sb, but midi at sb is not
working.  Audio is not working.

Thanks!

SY, Uwe