Subject: Re: cdplay / SoundBlaster 128 PCI
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Stefan Parvu <sparvu@cc.hut.fi>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/28/2001 12:46:59
More info: I can play audio files (au, mp3) But I can't listen to any
CDaudio via cdplay ... or xcdplayer. Some ideas ?

As well using amp or xamp I can listen to some audio files but somehow the
sound stops and nothing is happening anymore, after 2-3 songs. amp is
not dying just sleeping but nothing comes out ... Is eap0
driver improved in
1.5.1 ? Do I need to merge to 1.5.1 ?

stefan