Subject: Re: cdplay / SoundBlaster 128 PCI
To: Stefan Parvu <sparvu@cc.hut.fi>
From: Stefan Parvu <sparvu@cc.hut.fi>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/25/2001 17:11:30
The device driver info is attached :

eap0 at pci0 dev 11 function 0: Ensoniq AudioPCI 97 (rev. 0x08)
eap0: interrupting at irq 10
eap0: Crystal CS4297A codec; headphone, 20 bit DAC, 18 bit ADC,
Spatializer 3D
audio0 at eap0: full duplex, mmap, independent
midi0 at eap0: AudioPCI MIDI UART

Some ideas ? cdplay ... how can you play a CD audio then ?

stefan