Subject: Re: jail FreeBSD
To: David <neko@gencompprod.net>
From: dkwok <dkwok@iware.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/25/2001 15:48:24
I have been using NetBSD for 6 months. I have not tried FreeBSD yet. After
coming from Linux I reckon BSD is much more organized and matured. I have
been using Linuxrouter for 2 years. After hearing that BSD is more efficient
in the IP stack and decided to use it as my Cable gateway, I have
experienced about 50% speed.Although the machine is slightly better in spec.
Now I want to try FreeBSD, after hearing heavy loaded web sites mostly using
FreeBSD. Are you opinon on this?

David Kwok