Subject: best hardware - nic, mobo
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Dan J Fraser <dfraser@capybara.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/22/2001 20:46:50
Hi.  I'm about to upgrade our faithful netbsd server at work.  It's been
running beautifully with an ASUS TX97 and P233MMX for nearly 4 years now.

Now, I'd like to know what I should choose when I upgrade next week.  I'm
looking for a very reliable current motherboard, and an extremely well
supported NIC.

I'm looking for low cost, good performance, and high reliability/stability.
What do you reccomend?

A board with NetBSD-supported hardware monitoring would be awesome.

--
Dan J. Fraser <dfraser@capybara.org>
PGP: 0xF3972A01 (17 B7 24 90 27 05 B8 92  4F 7F 61 18 B9 D1 17 CE)