Subject: Re: wsmouse
To: Richard Rauch <rauch@eecs.ukans.edu>
From: BSD <netbsd@ruthblad.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/18/2001 15:50:09
I have a lot of problems with running the PS2-mouse under /dev/wsmouse0 ,=20
it is functioning but the marker is running around like a madman when you=20
move the mouse. when I connected an old serial one to /dev/tty0 everything=
=20
worked alright. I=B4ve tried all the different types there was under=
 xf86config.

Krister