Subject: Re: USB keyboards, boot selector, boot program.
To: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
From: Richard Rauch <rauch@eecs.ukans.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/25/2001 00:01:12
> Did you set "USB Keyboard support == BIOS" in the BIOS?

No, I didn't know that I needed to do that.  I rebooted, went into setup,
and found the option.  (With this BIOS, it was actually USB Keyboard:
Enable/Disable; was set to Disable; now is set to Enable.)  I can now use
the boot selector, and also control the boot program.

 [...]
> The next thing to try is single-user. :-)

Single-user didn't handle the USB keyboard.  It prompted me for the path
to sh, and ignored the keyboard.  I had to cycle the power.

Are there any other bits that I need to toggle at the level of
configuration options?

Thanks for the help so far.

  "I probably don't know what I'm talking about." --rauch@eecs.ukans.edu