Subject: jdk-1.1.8 for netbsd
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: B. Bogart <bbogart@acs.ryerson.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/13/2001 23:24:21
Hello All, I have installed the jdk-1.1.8 package but I'm having trouble
running java code. I've fixed the classpath problem and now I'm getting

81$ java ThreeD.class
Unable to initialize threads: cannot find class java/lang/Thread

Could anyone give me a hand?

Thanks.
Ben

B. Bogart
Convergent Media Designer
"According to quantum physics, every atom in a building consists of subatomic particles whizzing around a void of empty space; this void is proportionately as large as the distance between galaxies. Dwelling in the vast spaces between subatomic particles are the nonmaterial laws of physics that guide the material world. Like the invisible field of gravity between earth and the moon, these voids are not realms of nothingness; they are fields of energy and information."
	- Anthony Lawlor, "The Temple in The House."