Subject: Re: netbsd and slowoffice
To: Laine Stump <lainestump@rcn.com>
From: Johan Ihren <johani@autonomica.se>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/04/2001 21:27:40
Laine Stump <lainestump@rcn.com> writes:

> <wojtek@wojtek.from.pl> writes:

> > > What staroffice version, and what NetBSD version ?
> > staroffice 5.2, netbsd 1.5
>
> I think that problem has been reported before. 5.1 works, but is

I use 5.2 regularly in NetBSD.

I installed it under "real" Linux, i.e. not via the emulator packages,
but I use it both with the pkgsrc linux libs and with /emul/linux
pointing to the "real" Linux (I was switching /emul/linux back and
forth for a while in attempts to get Linux audio stuff like realplayer
working but never really succeded).

Regards,

Johan