Subject: RE: Bare essentials...
To: None <wojtek@wojtek.from.pl>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@slk.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/01/2001 15:03:42
On Thu, 1 Feb 2001 wojtek@wojtek.from.pl wrote:

> > Subject: RE: Bare essentials...
> >
> > Your probably referring to John Sinteur's NetBSD/i386 Firewall project...
> > www.dubbele.com ... That only needs about 40 MB for a hard drive. I've got
> 40?!??!
>
> you say forty megabytes or four megabytes?!!
>
> 40 is much too much

I'd agree.  I'd love a "boot from floppy and forget" solution.  MFS,
kernel, enough to move around, etc...

I know freebsd has a "picobsd" derivative - does NetBSD have anything
similar (perhaps just a PICO configuration file?)?

-
Jon
 - The opinions expressed are not necesarily those of my employer.
 - USATODAY.com latest Health news for 12/4/2000 at 2:10 p.m.:
    Tobacco firm backs lung cancer test: Spaz the cat will never again
    want for medication to relieve his constipation.