Subject: Re: reading 64M CF card?
To: Simon Gerraty <sjg@juniper.net>
From: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/04/2000 23:17:54
>>>I don't have an i386 running 1.5 or even close yet, and don't want to
>>>upgrade this laptop until I can test that reading of CF cards will
>>>work at least as well as before.
>>
>>are you stuck on 1.5, or will current do?  i've got a 128 meg cf card
>>that works just fine under current.
>
>Current is fine.  I was just going for 1.5 since there's a userland
>available.  For my immediate needs all I need is a boot floppy and
>kernel that supports PCMCIA, ep0, wd0, wd1 and NFS.  If there's a
>recent current snapshot around that would be good too.

i'll upload tonight the snapshots i've made along the way.  i've got a
1.5H, a 1.5J, and a 1.5K.  if the "standard" stuff isn't good enough,
i can build you a 1.5K kernel with whatever you need.  :)

they'll be at http://www.graffiti.com/netbsd/ what they're finished
uploading.

in the mean time, you can check ftp://ebola.usanetworks.com/pub/ for
some other snapshots i've built.  these things just tend to
accumulate...

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|