Subject: Re: SoundBlaster 64 PCI and eap driver
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Michael Wanka <Tom@Wanka.at>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/15/2000 22:27:25
On 15 Nov 2000, at 21:09, Gavan Fantom wrote:

> I couldn't figure out how to do this in the BIOS. It lets you specify
> which IRQs the PCI system should use, but AFAICT you can't specify not
> to share an IRQ. Even with plenty to spare, it still insisted on
> sharing IRQ 9.

Hi,

most boards have specified PCI slots/devices that share interrupts.
It will be listed in your boards manual. So you will need to move one
of your cards to a different PCI slot. Common configurations are:

AGP and PCI1 share an interrupt, as will do PCI2 and PCI6, PCI 3
and USB, PCI 4 and PCI5.

HTH mike