Subject: Support for the New Internet Computer?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/13/2000 12:36:34
Has anyone got their hands on one of the reborn n|c computers?

  http://www.thinknic.com/

They're only $200US headless.  From what I gather, they're some sort of
x86 based system running Linux as their OS.  I've gone ahead and ordered
one for myself.  I'm betting there's a relatively easy way to get some
local HD storage into one of these.  And at $200, the price is right.

It'd be nice to get them all checked out and running NetBSD.  I don't
imagine there'd be many hurdles, but I'm curious just the same if someone
has played with one of these yet.

-brian.
--- Brian Chase | bdc@world.std.com | http://world.std.com/~bdc/ -----
            What in the HELL are you talking about?  -- red.