Subject: BETA2's sysinst terminated
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Masahiro =Rhythm Drive= Ishiyama <masahiro@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/09/2000 23:35:11
	I tried to upgrade to NetBSD-1.5BETA2/i386 from 1.4.2 via
	sysinst's upgrade, but I got:

sysinst terminated.
#

	It seems that sysinst's upgrade is always terminated abnormally
	after making new /etc.  BETA's sysinst seems to have the same
	problem, but ALPHA2's sysinst works fine for me.
	Has anyone else had this problem?

    When you hear the music, after over it, | Masahiro Ishiyama
    it's gone into the air.                 | Communication Platform
    You can never capture it again.         | Laboratory, R&D Center,
                          --- Eric Dolphy   | TOSHIBA CORPORATION