Subject: Re: _jpeg_resync_to_restart
To: Tobias Seiler <tobi@themaster.de>
From: Grey Wolf <greywolf@siteROCK.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/13/2000 11:41:33
On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Tobias Seiler wrote:

# Hi folks,
#
# I have installed:
#
# apache-1.3.12
# php-3.0.16
# ap-php-3.0.16
# php-gd-3.0.16
#
# and the packages required by this software.
# All from a recent pkgsrc.
#
# I have configured php to load the gd addon.
# But when restarting the apache server I keep getting an error.
#
# When I run a 'apachectl configtest' I get the following error message:
#
# /usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "_jpeg_resync_to_restart" in
# httpd:/usr/pkg/lib/libgd.so.1.9
#
# Has one of  you guys an idea whats going on here ?
#
# A 'nm libjpeg.so.62' showed me the the funtion exists in there.

Did you run "ldd" on "apachectl"?

# regards
#
# Tobias

				--*greywolf;

	/* Need OpenSource servers?  Try BSD - Solid as a Rock. */