Subject: RE: Support for 16650?
To: None <thorpej@zembu.com>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/29/2000 00:32:48
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
I don't doubt your infor Jason. But since I do not have access to StarTech's
databooks, nor have I ever seen an ad for them in EDN magazine, or in any of
the others I read, then naturally I would not be aware of it, or their
existence. However let us wait and see how Kevin P. Neal fairs with his work.
----
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps one of
the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))