Subject: RE: Support for 16650?
To: None <thorpej@zembu.com>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/29/2000 00:19:09
Hello again from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
I suppose it is too much to ask, if you saw my message? The part may indeed be
genuine, but the board design may not be. Let us wait and see if Kevin P. Neal
takes my advice.
----
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps one of
the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))