Subject: Re: gnokii problem
To: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/26/2000 12:09:37
According to Jukka Marin:

>I have the same problem.  I think the threads don't work - the thread that
>should open the serial port, never does.  I never had the time to investigate
>any further..  it would be nice if it worked.

<AOL>
me too
</AOL>

Unfortunately, a quick dig through the code showed no knobs to tweak
to output a more verbose description of what gnokiid is up to.  I too
suffer from ENOTIME on this one but I would really like it working
too.  I regret being forced to give up my 2110 (which _did_ work with
a pcmcia card - that just looked like a normal serial port) in favour
of a 5110.  Why Nokia even had to do this is beyond me apart from the
bastardisation aspect.