Subject: Re: 1.4.2 and identd
To: Ben Collver <collver@softhome.net>
From: None <>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/25/2000 11:01:44
Did anyone ever get back to you on this?  My answer to the question is no.
Did you try to enable any syslog debugging to make sure someone wasn't
messing with you?  I doubt it's the version of IRCd running on dalnet ;-).

Sometimes inetd (not just identd) goes crazy and needs HUP'd, but other
than that it's rock-solid.

--Brian