Subject: mount & apm example questions
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Tracy Di Marco White <gendalia@iastate.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/25/2000 00:02:42
In the example script for apm, the cases for battery & line toggle
atime and devmtime.  In playing with this, while the command line
is "mount -u -o noatime,nodevmtime -a" mount shows that the only
filesystem that was changed was /.  Shouldn't all mounted file
systems listed in /etc/fstab have been changed?

In suspend and standby, dhclient is stopped after the network is
downed, is there a reason to do it in that order, since the lease
won't really be released in that case?

I have a couple other changes I'd like to suggest that I'll probably
send-pr once I've gotten it cleaned up and tested.

Tracy J. Di Marco White
Project Vincent Systems Manager
gendalia@iastate.edu