Subject: RE: WDC contact needed
To: Wolfgang Rupprecht <wolfgang@wsrcc.com>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/24/2000 00:37:19
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
Go ahead with the bug report, (If that is what PR report means!), if you want
to. However, if your card works with other systems, that definitely do support
NetBSD with out a major hassle, then it should actually be a complaint to Sony,
about their clumsy hardware. (But make that PR directed to the hardware that
caused the major malfunction.) You caught me right, to Sony. Thier designs have
been flaky since the first one wandered off of the assembly line.
----
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps the most
powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))