Subject: Re: VPC now viable
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Collver <collver@softhome.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/20/2000 05:40:07
> VirtualPC now self-hosts.  I am using VPC to build new VPC kernels.
>
> I've submitted some of these patches for possible inclusion, and
> I hope that, once VPC_CPU is a viable standard option, particularly
> easily amused people will be interested in testing it out, isolating
> problems, and getting them fixed.

Cool beans!

I have an unrelated question for the easily amused.  Supposing GCC could
target the Java VM, would it be possible to port NetBSD?  I haven't a clue
where the biggest roadblocks would be.  Would there be a use for it?

--
Ben Collver -- collver@softhome.net
Your fellow-man? Divide the epithet: Say rather, you're the fellow, he the man.