Subject: Re: Need quick way to crash NetBSD box.
To: Jasper Wallace <jasper@pointless.net>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/24/2000 10:39:16
	Why not just modify /etc/fstab such that the entry for
the root filesystem is corrupted slightly.  this will cause it to panic on
mountroot, which should be a good test.  Then, boot off a floppy, mount the
root, modify /etc/fstab to be correct, and you're off and running again.

P.S.  The sample mounting of an illegal filesystem in /tmp doesn't cause a
panic in 1.4.1.
-Brian