Subject: Re: Need quick way to crash NetBSD box.
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
From: Tomas T. Peiser, CET <tom@test2.fundy.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/24/2000 14:15:20
On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, Jason R Thorpe wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 01:55:12PM -0300, Tomas T. Peiser, CET wrote:
>
>  > No joke, just testing my serial console config and I want make sure
>  > that I can get to the debugger.

As usual I engaged keyboard before starting brain.

What I what to do is crash the box to make sure that it does drop to the
debugger to make sure I can see it on the serial console. That way I know
I have all the options set correctly before I start wiring up the
production machines.

Tomas T. Peiser, CET  / No, I am not cynical,
                     /  I am a sysadmin.
http://bofh.nb.ca   / - conversation with D. Maxwell