Subject: Re: Using KDE?
To: None <wjhud@jps.net>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/19/2000 21:36:50
Bill Hudspeth writes:
> How many folks are successfuly using the KDE window
> manager with NetBSD?  If so, any comments?
>
> Thanks
>
> Bill

I use it.  My brother uses it, and a friend of mine also use it.  I
have not heard any complaints about it. :-)  I don't actually think they
use it exclusively, it is either a dual boot or "second machine" type
of thing.

Personally I have a desktop that I dual boot with NetBSD & KDE, also
I use a laptop with either KDE or just virtual consoles.

I don't have any serious complaints about it myself.  I don't really attempt
to use many of the fancier features though.  I tend to use Netscape, xterm,
fxtv, and occasionally gqmpeg.  For me GNOME was annoying, but YMMV.

-Andrew