Subject: RE: Australian Timezone Correction - NetBSD-1.4.2
To: <>
From: Jenkins, Graham K [IBM GSA] <Graham.K.Jenkins@team.telstra.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/11/2000 08:50:21
	>>	( set path = (. $path) ; zic -d /tmp australasia )

	>there's always zic -y...or did you not notice that?

	>the yearistype script is not found because its never installed
since
	>the *only* use for it is with rebuilding the time zone files, and
	>that's usually never done by *anyone* except the snapshot builders
(in
	>this context).

	I actually tried: 'zic -d /tmp -y : australasia' before I sent my
original email.
	I figured it wasn't useful, because it only created timezones for
Sydney,
	Melbourne, etc. - not for NSW, Victoria, etc.  Since then it has
become
	apparent that 'Sydney' and 'NSW' are hardlinked to each other, as
are
	'Melbourne' and 'Victoria'. I'm not sure where this hardlink is
created ..

	G.