Subject: Re: Files larger than 1.5GB cannot be created on NetBSD/I386 1.4.xsystem?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Steve <stevep@mccue.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/10/2000 13:00:26
I've got a couple 1.4.2 NetBSD servers hosting FTP and
they commonly get files >2GB.  3.17GB sitting out there
right now.  Adaptec 2940UW w/ UW 18GB drives.

If I get a chance I'll try your sample program but I'm betting
it might be something in the link libs or similar.

Good luck
Steve Paul
McCue System, Inc.