Subject: Re: how stable is 1.5?
To: Philipp Huber <uebs@gmx.at>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/09/2000 18:24:17
	I'm running on a few boxes here, including the company internal
	web/samba/netatalk/etc Dell server. I'd make sure to get a
	snapshot after today to avoid a possible lock with ps on heavily
	paging systems (never seen it myself, but just on principle).

                David/absolute
			       -- www.netbsd.org: A pmap for every occasion --