Subject: New 1.5/i386 snapshot up for FTP.
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org, current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/08/2000 18:59:27
I have uploaded a snapshot of 1.5_ALPHA for i386, built from sources checked
out with -rnetbsd-1-5 -D 20000803-UTC. It has been lightly smoke-tested, but
can do a minimal install from boot[12].fs and compile a few programs.

Sorry, X11 is not included -- that was an oversight. I am getting ready to
start over with a new set of sources, so I will fix it there.

Also, a change that was in 1.4.2 will now be made permanent. The directory
for floppy disk images used to be called "floppies" but the release(7) man
page specifies that it is called "floppy". I will be committing changes and
doing the pull-up in the next day or so, so if anyone wants to complain that
the man page should be changed, yell immediately please.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com