Subject: SOUND BLASTER INTERRUPT CONFIGURATION
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/08/2000 07:40:13
	Hello Folks.  I'm trying to get an old sound blaster 16 working on my NetBSD
I386 box.  My problem is that I can't get the driver to program the card to
use the correct interrupt.  The card appears to have software programmable
interrupt channels, but the sb driver appears not to know how to set them.
I'm using an older machine with NetBSD 1.2G and sb version 1.54, and I
can't use a newer version of NetBSD because they don't work on this
hardware.  Anyone have any documentation on how one goes about programming
the interrupt settings on a Sound Blaster card?
-thanks
-Brian