Subject: about tulip drivers
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Huang <chrix@home.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/24/2000 19:44:54
Hi all,

I am wondering does NetBSD-1.4.2 (i386) has the tulip driver for Linksys
network card ?
because I just bought a Linksys board which has Lite-On 82C115 PNIC-II
and it is listed in "supported hardware" under PCI driver section

and I have added the following to /sys/dev/pci/pcidevs

product LITEON PNIC_II     0xc115        82C115 (PNIC-II) 10/100 Ethernet

but I cant find any entries of tlp* driver in my
/sys/arch/i386/conf/GENERIC file
so I added the following to it
tlp*    at pci? dev ? function ?        # Linksys 82C115 Ethernet

after that as I tried to
prompt#> config myconfig
an error message occured saying that it can`t find the tlp* driver

any suggestions will be greatly appreciated ..
thank you

Chris