Subject: Re: bootable ZIP ?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Michael Wanka <tm_wanka@earthling.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/30/2000 13:03:34
Hi,

I have not tried NetBSD, but Dos will boot fine from my SCSI Zip. You must
shure to set the Bios to boot from external (setting boot from SCSI or other,
depends on Bios) and set the adaptec to boot from the zips SCSI ID. Be
aware that some Bios implementations are broken, so upgrade to the latest
Bios version.

mike