Subject: Lava 4-port COM PCI card
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: None <mcr@research.solidum.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/13/2000 01:37:41
  Anyone know anything about such a card?

unknown vendor 0x1407 product 0x0101 (serial communications, interface 0x02) a
pci0 dev 12 function 0 not configured
unknown vendor 0x1407 product 0x0102 (serial communications, interface 0x02) at
pci0 dev 12 function 1 not configured

  -current has nothing on it that I can see.

  I get zilch on seaches for "Lava Semiconductor", and "lava.com" seems to be
mostly audio products that I can see. Maybe I just missed stuff. The box
is not near me, so I can't check that.

   :!mcr!:            |  Cow#1: Are you worried about getting Mad Cow Disease?
   Michael Richardson |  Cow#2: No. I'm a duck.
 Home: mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca. PGP key available.